...and another question...

Hi All!

First of all i want to thank you all for the great responses on my previous
questions. They' ve been a great help so far!
And at the same time i dare asking one more (dumb) question again....
Left to the steering-wheel there are two knobs, being the leftmost a
pull/turn type to operate the headlights and dashlightintensity, and the
rightmost a push-button. My question is about this push-thing. The signs on
the knob indicate it has to do something with the direction the beams are
focussing, but what i try i notice no difference whatsoever. does anybody
knows what this knob is for?
Thanx in advance,
Greetinx,
MaZe ( thezeeuw@domain.elided )