<E28/E30> List of parts available...some newly listed...

Hi everyone,

In the midst of the continuing flurry of scoring a bunch of E28 stuff and
some E30 stuff for you guys down at the local wrecker I guess I should
recap what's left, some new goodies, etc. etc. Here it is:

Full set of E28 535i brake calipers (all 4) - looking very good. $US 125

Full set of E30 318is brake calipers (all 4) - looking very good. $US 125

3.25 E28 L/S Diff, looks REALLY good - best one I've seen so far. $US 325
(there are several people interested in this one so far, but it's not a
done deal yet...)

E30 318is diff - don't know if this is L/S or not. Can someone tell us? It
has the following numbers cast into the rear cover: "1 210 429 9" on the
left top and on the bottom right, "5.2". Wrecker says $US 325 for that one
too. I guess it's a good deal if it's L/S, and not all that great if it
isn't.

Fuel level sender for an E30. Not the tank pickup unit with pump attached
but just the level sender. Tests good by me as per Bentley and in very
good condition. $US 20 for this.

Racing Dynamics wheels for E30. TWO ONLY. 15 x 7" five-star style, 4-bolt.
With good centre caps. Come with Yoko AVS 205/55/ZR15 tires on them which
look pretty good still. He says $US 265 for the pair with the tires.

E30 Koni adjustable rear shocks. Bright yellow in colour. Marked something
like "802641 S..." and maybe more that I couldn't see. Front shocks on
the car don't seem to be Koni's or anything else special. $US 100 for the
pair of rears.

E30 318is what look to be aftermarket (?) Green-coloured coil springs on
all four corners of the car. Does anyone know if these were stock or if
not, by whom they're made? I haven't asked for the price, but maybe if
I had some more information it would help. Anyone?

I think that's pretty well it for now. These prices have to be plus
shipping of course, but the parts prices he's quoting me are so cheap that
I can't help think that someone will want them.

best regards to all,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services