New M3 convertible owner selling his very nice Porsche 968...

My neighbor has just ordered a brand new M3 convertible.

The has to sell his very nice Porsche 968 by the end of this month
(September), =

that he has been leasing for five years.

Even though I am a true BMW enthusiast, his 968 is absolutely wonderful
car.
 It's appearance, performance and handling is unbelievable.

 If I didn't like my M6 as well as I do, I would buy the 968 in a
heart-beat.
The owner  is 52 years old and keeps his car in immaculate condition.

Below are the details about the car:

- - 1993 Porsche 968
- - white exterior.
- - never driven in bad weather
- - only 56,000 miles
- - 60,000 miles scheduled maintenance performed
- - new battery
- - no driver schools or auto crosses
- - asking $19,000 ( average retail value $22,035) =

- - absolutely GREAT DEAL !
- - owner- Terry O'Malley
                 Cincinnati, Ohio
                 phone 513-398-5335

If you have any questions, e-mail me.

Dennis Logan
1988 M6, with Dinan chip & cam sprocket upgrade,
                  Fahey track pipe, OZ 17" Mito Modules