<FS>Rear Window Spoiler...

hi,

i'm selling a rear window spoiler from bmp for $200.  if your interested
please e-mail me.  it's been on the car for a little over a month.  just
wanted to take it off.  nothing wrong with the spoiler...in very good
condition.  was not glued to the car but 3M taped for easier take-off.  it's
off my 1995 cosmos black M3.  i can have it primered and ready for paint if
you want or i can just leave it cosmos black.  also, the buyer pays shipping.
i have a sony CD changer for sale too.

thanks,
john ///M
Houston Chapter