junked E36's?

First, thanks to the guys who helped me comprehend the BMW locking/double
locking/alarm system.  When I finally get a page up and running I'll put up
what I understand now for anyone else who's interested.  Second, is it
possible to find totaled/parted out E36's, esp. M3's?  I see a lot of ads in
Roundel for places that are parting out wrecked bimmers, but the places I've
called haven't gotten any such cars.  I figure there have to be a few of
these cars out there that just got unlucky and wound up being parted out,
but I haven't found them yet.  Does anyone know of a source for cars like
this, or maybe even have one they're parting out (insurance buyback or
whatever)?  There are a few cosmetic/mechanical things I'd like to do but
aren't worth BMW retail, but that I'd do if I could get the parts cheap.
TIA.
Lane Flynn
94 325is
P.S. If anyone has any E36 parts they're selling, email me-I might be
interested!  Thanks.