Re: Mesa Performance & Shelly BMW

Eurasian Automotive seems to have the lowest parts prices around.  They
regularly run full page ads in the Roundel.  They're in Temecula,
California but I'm not certain what county that's in.  But don't waste
your time buying from them.  I bought parts from them for years with no
problem, but it seems they're business has grown to the point where
customer service is not a priority.  Recent orders have always taken
longer than promised and sometimes included wrong items.  Its been 9
months since I returned a heater valve which they confirmed receiving
and repeatedly promised a refund.  I'm still waiting for the refund.  To
sum it up, DON'T buy from Eurasian!

D.A. Smith
Indianapolis