Red e30 and silver e36M3 owners are you out there?

I was driving up 202 north this afternoon on my way back from searching
for (and finding) the new issue of Bimmer and taking a quick  look at the
red 850 and M coupe in front of Flemington BMW when I spotted a convoy
consisting of a e30 M3 (red) and a e36 (silver) M3. I followed for
approximately 20 miles.  Are you guys on the digest?

Take care,
Matthew Stellas
1995 318i M3 suspension in trunk, blah, blah, blah...
BMWCCA# Too high

P.S. both had Pennsylvania plates, the e30 was "M TEX"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]