Best Car Covers?

This is a partly non-bmw question..

I am banishing the garage queens to the driveway.  Since neither is driven
frequently, I want to cover them up with car covers.  Preferably matched.

They are
84 BMW 533i (dreams of becoming a 533is)
94 Dodge Stealth R/T (has nightmares of being traded for used E36 M3)

I am looking for listers suggestions on good brands of car covers for these
cars.  I would prefer ones that fit the car well and look good.  What are
the things to look for in a cover?  UV protection (stealth is Red) and
breathability?  Impact protection?  Lockability?

Any information or experiences would be appreciated, online or offline.

Mike Dean