<E28> <FS> 535is Swaybars

While we were on the topic of torsional stiffness,  I thought I would
take this opportunity to sell some lucky Digester out there the swaybars
off my '88 535is.  I have upgraded to a 25/19 set to complement a
significant increase in spring rate.  Best offer takes them.

Front dia. 19mm
Rear dia. 15.5mm

Ed
edw@domain.elided
Cranford, NJ
Ed Walters
1988 BMW 535is 1998 Pizzafest Sport BMW 1st Place
		   1997 NNJR SCCA ESP SOLO II 1st Place
		   1997 NJBMWCCA Points Series 2nd Place
1974 BMW 2002

www.shortshifter.com, UUC Motorwerks, "Holy Shift!"

Pomoto Pictures, "The Deer and the Cheetah",
	an unromantic comedy, coming this fall
	to a theater near you