PF2 FATT Information

Check out http://www.bubbaclub.com/PFEST2FATT.htm for the final word
in FATT run group information.  I think I was able to accomodate nearly
everyone.  If I've made some huge error, yell at me RIGHT NOW as I'll
be presenting this list to Matt Croke at BSR tomorrow.

A couple points:
1) The run groups are ENTIRELY AT BSR's DISCRETION.  They are letting me
give them these suggestions but they can move anyone at whim.  No whining
if they do!

2) Our "Group 3" is not the same as a typical FATT "Group 2", for which you
must be signed off by an instructor, because we don't have enough experienced
Summit Point drivers to fill our group 3 and BSR made me even out the numbers
across all 3 groups.  You RABID drivers (Collie, Gayle, Donahue, Beebe,
etc.) need to keep this in mind while on the track.

Mike Fennell
FATT Whipping Boy

PS:  Anyone going to Summit tomorrow?  Frank Massaro and I will be there.
Look for a white/gray E36M3 and a white/gray E36 325is.