<02> shocktower

Hi Folks :)

In th past I have made a few inquiries about my wonderful
shocktowers - repair and staving off rust.  I was poking
around the web today and finally found a picture of what
one of them looks like:

http://it.stlawu.edu/~jgerry/hipics/7302A1.jpg

On Justin Gerry's page.  Mine is on thepassenger side, and looks
just like the passenger side in the picture.  It has a fine crack along
the seam, maybe 5 or 6 inches up that is __slowly__ expanding.
It's gone maybe 1/2" in 3 months of light use, but obviously I
have to do something about it.

Any recommendations for shops to do the work in the D.C. area? I don't care
 WHAT the final result looks like, as long is it's solid. They can use
legos for all I
care if it's safe.

At this point, I'm also soliciting arsenic...

Thanks.

- -Dave Endersbee
Arlington, VA
'76 2002 Schwartz on rust: like Mark Maguire in Strom Thurmond's body...