<E28> 3.25 L/D Diff for sale...$US

Hi all,

That 535i I've been happily lifting parts from the last little while has a
very nice-looking, non-leaking 3.25 Limited Slip differential in it.
Mileage is unknown but none of the rest of the car was abused - that is
pretty obvious. It looks to me that the diff has lots and lots of life
left.

I was quoted $US 325 for it if I go and remove it from the car. Since I'm
going to be picking up a few other pieces as well I'd be willing to do this
as well if anyone's interested. You'd have to pay the shipping from
Vancouver, B.C. (and diffs are heavy) but you'd certainly be saving a
bundle on the unit. I think I've seen them for up to twice that price
elsewhere.

So, if interested, please email me pronto - we'll have to arrange the deal
soon since I fear the goodies on that car are vaporizing rapidly.

Best regards to all,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services