What to Buy???!!! Please advise!

I'm having a real hard time in deciding what to buy.   I just passed on a 97 M3-4dr white/black, cause the finanaces weren't looking good on that one and what's wrong/what's not, was bothering me.  So I thought going with a dealer would be my best bet.  My two-year goal is to eventually be in the new model E46 M3, but what should I but for the mean time, $'s are also a factor, every grand counts.  Here are my options:
98 M3- Black/Black 2dr. 2K miles      - $40K
97 M3- Black/Black 4dr. only 50 miles - $40K
     (however this one is fully loaded including
      forged alloys, heated seates, etc)
98 M3- New White/Black 4dr             - $41,500

or I could go for a 99 E46 brand new factory order, which would cost me around $38K with most of the options including Sports Pkg., Lux Pkg., Xenon Headlights, HK system and M-Aero Pkg.

The only thing is, if the money get tight and I have to end up selling for some reason - I lost the most money on the new car.  The used car, I'd lose less money.

Also, quality and drive is a big factor also.  I want to be in something that'll be fun, but I guess that goes for all I listed :)

Any advice, as to what the best - how much more I could lower the prices on a particular car, and what'd be worth it's money when I try to re-sell it would all be some good info. for my ears.

Thanks.
Amit

http://www.mailexcite.com