<E36> FS: R1's on 16" wheels

Due a a sale that fell through, I again need to sell my track wheel/tires
setup.
The wheels are 7x16 BMW 5 spoke wheels that came from my 318ti Club Sport.
The tires are BFG R1's, unshaved, with two driver's schools on them.  They
are in very good condition. Size, 225/50/16.
The reason I am selling is because I am instaling an M3 engine and brakes on
the ti and the 16" wheels won't fit.
I would rather not ship, but if I can't find a relatively local buyer, I'll
be happy to do so.  I can also deliver to either one of the Mid-Ohio
driver's schools coming up.  I am asking $800 including shipping.  If I
don't have to ship, I'll knock off $50.
Make offer if interested, Thanks.

Prakash Maggan
'95 318ti Club Sport