633 value - what is it worth?

OK, I was asked this afternoon to poll y'all regarding the potential value
of a late 70s... let's say 1978 since I do not know the year 633.

What I do know:

The car is perfect.  Mint.  Like new.  As if in frame off restoration or in
a bag since day one.

I do not know mileage, so let's assume that it has plenty of them and the
owner (who I do not know) has put up the funds to someone with skills to
bring the car back to peachy.

This is NOT enought data to accurately assess condition, but thats ok with
me.  What do you all think of the potential value of a car like this?

I am not personally interested in the car, but am simply passing through a
request for feedback from this group.

Cheers!

Jan Nelson
82 745i