brake fluid boiling & fischer price comments & street racing

A couple of posts in the last digest made me think
of a question: does brake fluid change
chemically or something when it has been boiled
(i.e., with the result being that the boiling
point is lower in future)?  I think I may have
boiled mine at the track.

I also enjoyed Carlos' Fisher-Price comment
but think BMW sub-contracted with this great
company (or possibly the General) to design
certain parts of the E36, such as the glove box.
The one on my car fits like crap, and the little
plastic piece above it falls off whenever the
glove box is slammed shut. The seat belt mounting
bolt covers (which fell off, never to be seen
again, within hours of buying the car) comes to
mind as well.

Duane commented that Schroth harness, ltw
flywheel & loud exhaust deter street warriors from
stoplight challenges. I can't afford this stuff,
but I know of 2 cheaper solutions. (1) one guy
told me removing the rear M3 badge from the trunk
with dental floss decreased the number of
challenges dramatically. I would add that
replacing it with a Yugo badge would probably be
100% effective. (2) wearing a full-face helmet at
all times also frightens off would-be challengers,
and greatly increases your chances of surviving
any accident. I

Andy '95 M3