<misc>Firebird, King of the Auto-X?

Many comments have been posted about the straight line power of Firebirds,
Z-28's,  and other American iron, but usually those posts are followed up
with how bad the handling is, particularly on on auto-x type course.  Kind
of surprised me to view our Chapter Newsletter to see the results of the big
autocross held out at the Redskins stadium parking lot.  Dont have the
results in front of me, but I think the fastest time of the day was run by a
Firebird....  I didnt actually see the car or it's run, but I can only
assume it must have been pretty heavily modified version.

Ron Browne
1992 318is
Bowie, MD