Re: <E28> Motronic, ICV, OBC, FPR, etc. for sale..

Hi everyone,

for the 1986 E28 535i components:

Motronic computer (059) rebuilt Oct 97 - $US 125
Onboard Computer - $US 75
Idle Control Valve - $US 50
Fuel Pressure Regulator - $US 20

or something along those lines. These prices are something like half the
going rates for these parts, and in some cases much less than that. I'd be
making precious little money at these prices. That's OK with me since I
literally bought these parts because they looked good and seemed very
reasonably priced, hoping that someone from the digest could use them.

best regards to all,

Aaron

Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services