'98 M3/4 rear seat creak

Hey folks,

Some advice needed here, if anyone has had something similar happen.
My 9-month old '98 M3 sedan has developed a persistent and annoying
squeaking or creaking coming from the left rear back seat. Whenever the
car flexes for a turn or even for acceleration or braking the leather seat
starts to squeak. Two different outfits, a body shop which did work on the
rear end of the car and the local BMW dealer service shop, had the same
solution: they put some kind of leather treatment on the seating surface.
This had absolutely no effect. Indeed, the sound seems worse if anything.
I decided to give it some time to work in, if it would, but it obviously
isn't going to do it, so soon I'll take it back to the BMW dealer and ask
them to try something else. Has anyone had a similar problem or any
suggestions to offer when I go in for round #3?

Many thanks,

Eric