<E36> Interchangable coin holders?

I have a 98 M3 with the interchangeable coin holders, cup holders, and ash tray.
Anyone know where I can get an interchangeable coin holder for a _reasonable_
price??  (My BMW dealer wants $35!)

(I don't really need the coin holder so much -- but I would like a third cup holder
and don't need an ash tray -- so I'd like to toss the ash tray and put in another
cupholder (only about $10-12) -- but the ash tray is the size of a cupholder _plus_
a coin holder -- and the thought of leaving a hole there is not too appealing -- but
$35!?!?)

Thanks for any leads,

Brian

P.S. What year did they start putting the interchangeable's into the E36?  (What
years should I be looking for in the junk yards? ;^)