Any suggsestions for new E30 tires?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good set of tires for an '85 325e?
We currently have a set of Yokahoma's on it, one with a slow leak.  My wife
took it to a local tire shop for repair, but as one reading his superb
marketing on the shop sign -- "Hi! I'm Marty and I love to fix flat
tires!" -- might have guessed, the repair did not last long.

We are realists -- it's a 325e, so speed ratings aren't much of an issue --
but would like to get some quality tires.  Driving conditions will include,
but not be limited to: Rain (Seattle), snow, slush, and uh, more rain
(Seattle).

Thanks in advance everyone.  I think Mr. Welty deserves a hearty thank you
for creating and maintaining this invaluable forum.
<sychophantic mode off>

David

'85 325e
'90 Mazda pick-up that I always end up having to drive.  Rats.