Subject: PizzaFest Registration

Duane sez...

"...Heck - all the good stuff we're giving away is TRACK GOODIES tho. Ya'll
in
sleepy Sacramento wouldn't know what to do with a set of HOOSIER S-03's
except complain that the tire was defective with only 3/32's tread depth!"

Hey! Watch those cracks about Sacramento drivers! Some of us know all about
driving on cars with no tread depth. I haven't had 3/32 on a tire in years.
Those thread things that stick out make the car drive a lot better! Don't
know about those HOOSIER things, though - are they anything like HOOTERs?

Mike F.
Sliding in Sacramento