<02>VA mechanic & HTML?

Hi Folks - coupla things...

1) I usually use J&F Motors in Arlington, VA for work
on my '02.  Solid work, but a tad pricy.  Someone in
one of my classes who had a '02 for 20 years
recommended a guy named Pete Mikon at Euro-
Imports on N. Henry Street in Alexandria.  Apparently
he raced '02s in Europe and M3's here.  Anyone
have any experience with him or his company?

2)  Due to the self-taught hack nature of my HTML
programming, I found a problem I can't fix.  On my
page - http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9550
everything looks OK to me (Netscape 4.05).  However,
I think that's because NS is clever enough to cover up
my bad code.  While playing with a free trial AOL
account (well, it's FREE, even if it does suck) last
night I brought my page up only to have no bg color
on the /index.htm page (the default) - ergo, you
can't read any of the text except links.  Further,
I got a javascript error (from the script in the top
red bar) - even though I didn't even write the code,
just pulled it from one of those cut-and-paste sites.

So, if anyone who has a working knowledge of HTML
could take a look at it, and tell me what I'm doing
wrong (or if there are things in there older browsers
can't handle) I would appreciate it.

Many thanks, and sorry for the WOB.

- -Dave Endersbee
Arlington, VA