Reply: M3 vs Firechicken

Andy says:
>I enjoy driving fast as much as the next digester (ok, maybe not as
>much as the Bubbas) but I wouldn't dream of racing some idiot
>in a Firechicken from a stoplight up to 100mph on
>public streets. You realize you can be charged
>with 1st degree manslaughter and, in some
>jurisdictions, murder if ANYONE is killed while
>street racing, INCLUDING the Firechicken driver
>through his own incompetent driving (and how many
>guys driving those things have a clue about car
>control -- braking, turning -- at high speed?).
>Andy '95 M3 optional soapbox

Rebecca, word of advise, never admit to racing on the street on the
Crygest, ya get beat up like this for it.  Instead, make up something
juicy about a track event and post that, that's what we do.

Andy, I believe that was her boyfriend you just insulted, way to go
dude.  My advice, do as I'm about to, crack open a brewsky, have a
shot of tequila, and go outside and have a smokey treat (a cigarette).
 You'll feel better than beating up on newbie digest women.

Having said that, take it easy on me, I'm young and impressionable, OK?

- -Carlos.  No flames please, let's just play nice with the M3 gals.
95 M3
PS  I eat Firebirds for breakfast at SIR, chest pounding, Tarzan scream.