<e36coupe> FS: Harness Bar and pair of 4-point harness

With the upcoming track season (ya' know it is too damn hot to do
serious tracking for us in FL during summer months) I am ready to
upgrade some safety features in my car.
As I result of that I have FS something that some of you may find
useful (I am going to 3" inch 5 point competition belts)

FS:
- - harness bar for E36 (coupe only).....$95
- - 2 sets of brand new (never installed yet) 2 inch red Sabelt 4
pt harness
Just like Schroth Rallye with a quick standard seat belt buckle
in front.
(Paid $150..asking$109 each).
- -first $295 plus shipping will take the whole combo.

If you ever consider using the harness without a roll bar, I
strongly recommend using it at least with the harness bar
(B-pillar to B-pillar). In the event of impact or rollover it can
greatly prevent spinal decompression. During a rapid slowdown
'without' the harness bar you will be pulled *down* and back
causing a great amount of force to be transferred also vertically
over your spinal column. I am a physical therapist by trade and
could tell you a story or two about spinal cord injuries.
E-mail me privately or use the phone number in my sig. file.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Milos

- --
 92 325i           (oo_OO_oo) (oo_OO_oo) (oo_OO_oo)

Phone & Fax:    (727) 938 6355 (evenings & weekends EST)
Daytime Phone: (813) 261 3437
Real Carbon Fiber trim at: http://www.wp.com/MilosBMW