Re: Gyro Stabilizers (Ston's solution and the rotary connection) **Rob

Another idea - why doesn't a rotary engine work as a gyroscope in a car?
I have strong reasons to suspect it does but the effect is dampened by the
mass of the car.  Probably why nobody ever built a rotary motorcycle.  Left
turn -> BONK!
			I guess it was a silly idea....next thing you know someone's going to
suggest a big old horizontal cooling fan mounted low in the car and some
serious ground effects so the car is effectively sucked to the ground (can
you say Chaparral) during a race.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com