'95 M3 purchased

I finally purchased a '95 M3 after much mental debate and advice from the
list.  I purchased it from Auto Advantage in Manassas, VA where several of
you recommended I should look.  Duane Collie gave me the lead.  I went to
look at it and bought it the same day.  It had 27K, Korman chip, K&N
filter, alarm,sunroof, on-board computer, Michelin Pilots MXX3 (seems these
are hard to come by) with plenty of tread, nary a scratch on the seats and
almost perfect body condition.  Car is black/black.

It raced this weekend against a Firebird Formula with the LS1 engine.  Held
it's own up to about 100 MPH then the Firebird pulled ahead for a car
length and a half.  (race on the street, not the strip).  I have also
driven it over 600 miles since then.  Plan to take it to the autox this
weekend.

Auto Advantage was pleasant to deal with and the car seems to be as
advertised.  Now, what do I do with my Honda Prelude?  Anybody have a kid
in the DC area who wants a good deal?

Thanks to everybody who contributed in helping me make my decision.  Let
the racing begin..

Rebecca
'95 M3