Wheel spacers and track alignment setups

I just ordered a set of 5mm wheel spacers from Fikse so my R1's will clear
the struts, do I need longer wheel bolts than stock and if so, where can I
get um?  The guys at Fikse didn't seem to think so but did not inspire
complete confidence.

Also, I was wondering if anyone with a 95 up m3 is running basically the
same setup I have, Bilsteins, H&R "race" springs, Racing Dynamics
adjustable bars, el chepo washer camber kit, R1's?  If so,  what alignment
specs and sway bars settings have you found to work best for smooth, fast
tracks like Watkins Glen?

Regards,  Michael Hill