Make me a deal on a rebuilt 2002 steering box!

Hi ya all,

This is the second steering box in my 02, and this one's not much better
than the last. I'd like someone to make me a deal on a "REBUILT" 02
steering box!!! I know someone out there has one gathering dust
somewhere in their garage or attic that they meant to put on but sold
the car first, or whatever. MAKE ME A DEAL, and I'll buy it!  If you
have a REBUILT steering box and can make me a deal, email me direct.

Thanks,

Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
BMW CCA Member, River City Chapter
74 2002, (custom restoration in progress, driven daily)
83 533i, Wife's car