<E30 M3> Engine for sale/trade

I am going to be selling the stock 2.3 from my M3 Near the end of
November.  At that point I will buy a core for the new 2.5 I am building
as there is no reason to tear my engine down for it.  Another option is
to trade my current engine for a high mileage or non-running but not
destroyed 2.3 core plus some money.  I am beginning to take offers at
this point.  Here are the specifics:

50K miles on engine
never over-revved
got it at 35k with my car - had been babied by a middle-aged lady
previously
    -Records of 3k oil changes before I got it
Mobil 1 every 3-4k since I have had it
Sometimes you get a strong engine from th factory and sometimes you just
get one that passes spec.  This one screams.  I have been to a few
schools with it, but it was not abused.  After a session of swapping
places with the fastest M3 on the track last school (I have a JC and
Euro box), he came up and asked who did my 2.5.  Even on straights
comming out of slower turns, he couldn't leave me.  This is the
strongest stock engine I have felt in an E30 M3 and would be excellent
for a JS car with an abused engine.

Let me know if you are interested.

James