Re: Looking for a mechanic in OK City

Rob, I recommend you go to David Herr's Bavarian Autohaus in north Norman.
His shop is at the intersection of I-35 and Indian Hills exit. One of
Dave's personal cars is a BMW 2800cs coupe so he can definitely help you
with a pre inspection of your prospective coupe purchase. Give Dave a call
at 364-7260, If he isn't there on weekends, he's at Hallet racing his other
BMW project, his race car in SCCA competition.  I was a  highly satisfied
customer of Dave's when I lived in Norman.  Dave mailed me 02 smog
equipment at no charge which I needed to pass CA smog. I just paid the cost
of shipping.

Gordon Parr
74 2002
74 tii (parts car)