<M Coupe> Parts to use/notes

While we are hot on M coupe stuff to use for our, less $$$$ cars..

1.  The upper strut bearing is offset nicely for caster... nice upgrade
for E36's  ?

Other notes:
1. There is a 'snorkel' that gets air to the airbox from the right brake
cooling duck.  If you ever put the coupe's front bumber on your Z car
:-)   you can get a snorkel to go..

2. Notice how the rear tire fits the rim. seems like you can put still a
wider tire, think rears are 245/xx/17..  but it looks like an oversized
rim for the tire.

Didn't drive it, but continue to lust for one.... my money goes to the
new 528 wagon /wsport package :-)))

Ash