My sincere apologies.....

To Mr. Jim Powell and other Digester I have offended in my ill thought out
reponse to "BMW's in the West" I humbly ask forgiveness from all my fellow BMW
apostles and ask to be brought back into the fold.
When you live in a state virtually the size of China with a total population
less than most mid-size cities one becomes agitated easily at "backward"
references from those who don't understand the beauty and vastness of the Land
of Enchantment.
Jim, by the favorable responses I received on your behalf I am happy to inform
you that you are well liked in this forum and your help and input is
respected.
To those of you who have suggested that perhaps I'm the "yuppie prick", after
deep reflection I believe you're correct.  To those who suggest I should
lighten up, you too are correct.  I've been duly chastised, accept my wrong
doing, and apologize to one and all.  P.S.  "Do you know the "toothbrush" was
invented in New Mexico?"  "If it had been invented in any other state they
would have called it a "teethbrush."
Best regards to all,

Tim Youart
RMS 325is