A/C Mods

                      Subject:                              Time:  8:25 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         A/C Mods                              Date:  9/1/98
I just tried to install a switch, to turn on the high speed fan manually.  =
After I had it all set up and tested it (it worked), I put it all back to =
together and it wouldn't turn on.  Even when I took a piece of wire and =
touched the contacts of the temp sensors together, it wouldn't start, both =
high and low fan.  I checked the fuses and they are fine.  Did I blow the =
resistor?  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!  =

Thanks,
Bryan
'85 325e =
BMWCCA Member