Wanted: CD Changer for '95 325i

I am interested in adding a CD changer to my '95 325i.  By pushing the
'Prog' and '-' buttons on the head unit at the same time, I discovered I
have a Pioneer4 head unit (tip courtesy of Crutchfield).  From all the
searching I've done, it seems that this unit will not allow me to get an
aftermarket changer.

Anyone with experience to confirm or deny this ugly little fact?
Does anyone know exactly which changers WILL work with the head unit?
Does anyone have a matching changer they'd like to sell?

I'm close to giving up and replacing the whole thing, but thought I'd do
a little more fact gathering first.

Thanks,

John Riganati
'95 325i - all stock...for now