Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:55:38 EDT
From: Atkin11J@domain.elided
Subject: E28 535i Brakes

I have noticed that the brake pedal is getting difficult to push down in a
panic stop. It feels o.k. in a normal stop. I am not getting any brake light
flicker which would indicate a bad nitrogen ball. The pedal will eventually
go
almost to the floor after you stand on it hard for like 20 seconds. Thinking
master cylinder.. any ideas??

Derek Atkin
85 535i 160k
BMW CCA 136755