E30 Coolant temp

I did it!
I replaced the Fan Clutch, thermostat, coolant tank sender unit(sensor) and
the Auxillary Fan switch.
After having a coolant pump V-belt break and taking my 1990325I  to the dealer
for service to replace all my belts including the timing belt and water pump.
The service guy said that my car was running a LITTLE hot during idle and
that maybe the radiator could be blocked a little. It was running a LOT! HOT!
It usually registered 3/4 toward the hot side and sometimes a hair away from
the RED zone.
After I replaced my Fan Clutch it worked fine.
I think I did a pretty good job. The fan switch broke off, luckily the threads
stayed inside the radiator. Now I have to get back with my parts people to
get a new switch and find out how to get that broken part out of my radiator.