<E46> Web page!

Hey all, I don't know if you remeber, but a few months ago I put up a
little web page, where I just slapped some images together.

Welp, I went back and decided to do a little bit of a more professional
job, and revamped the entire thing.

Although its still under construction, its up now.

I hope that once we all get our E46's, this page can serve as a plce for
owners to send me pictures to post up, and display modification info,
etc.. thru the registry.

Anyways, the URL is at: http://www.vfive.com/~mark/e46

Enjoy!

(and please give me any suggestions you may have:)

 --------
 Mark (aka cu) / iCE Staff
 cu@domain.elided
 (Waiting for that SPKG E46 328i to arrive!)