RE: Pirelli Supersports P7000

I and others think the P7000's are great tires for the price.  Mike's
problem was that potholes can tear any sidewall internally (road hazard),
just that soft ones like Pirellis are more vulnerable.  Pirellis sometimes
have mfg. defects, but these are covered by the tire warranty.

Gary Lin   National Capital    '88 325is