Re: RaceLogic controllers

I have been pondering the manual mode in Sputnik for a while.  THe
single gate shifter makes it a real pain in the butt to do manual
shifts, it is too easy to miss and hit Neutral or 2 gears at a time, if
your hand gets jarred, etc.

	Several makers (Audi, Chrysler) have an auxiliary gate you can go into
and make shifts ratchet style by simply banging the lever back and
forth, and this only covers the 4 (or 5) forward gears, so you cna't hit
Neutral.

	Rather than grafting a B&M Ratchet Shifter into my 750 (all that chrome
clashes with the rest of the interior) I was going to pose the question
if anyone had a better shifter solution.  Lots of Euro Iron used this
same tranny, so maybe something could be adapted.

	Someone (OK, it was Brian Kennedy) mentioned the Race Logic shifter.  I
have not heard of this critter.  WHere do you get more info on it?
racelogic.com is a 2-stroke motor rebuilder, so that's out, and Switch
Logic gives me lots of EE stuff...  Ideas?

	Thanks!
- --

 RangeR
   BoB
 Hembrook

 '89 BMW 750iL                   	"Sputnik"	92k
 '89 Suzuki Samurai 4x4          	"Sammy"   	94k
 '88 Kawasaki ZX-10					28k