Switchlogic

I have been considering purchasing the Switchlogic system for my 95 318i.
 I just emailed Switchlogic with a request for information concerning the
system.  I would like to hear from any digesters that have installed the
Switchlogic system on their cars.  How much did it cost? How long was the
install?  Would you do it again?  I keep up with the digest daily so
please post to it so that you could answer the questions of others.
Thank you all for your time.

Take care,
Matthew Stellas
UUC
1995 318i (the usual) M3 suspension on the way!

P.S. When I bring my car in for Inspection II the suspension will be put
on unbeknownst to my significant other...

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]