Digest Rules, Filters <wob>

Cedric suggests that all posts to the BMW Digest should help people
make their cars better...

>Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:44:13 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Cedric Benjamin <crb@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re:I think I'm going to cry
>
>I am trying to understand what benefit Lane Flynn Post
>was to the Digest. None Absoulutely None. I have not
>gained any knowledge of how to make my BMW handle better.
>How can we filter useless, posts.

... which he followed with BIG pieces of previous posts which took up a
lot of space, but didn't really add anything to his point, since all but the
newest of newbies could not have missed all the flames, etc, on this
subject in the last few days.

I do recall someone recently asking Richard for a stupidity filter, which
we all know would be really difficult to do, and I think Richard said that it
ain't gonna happen (right, Richard?).  This kinda follows along those
lines.

So I suggest here that any post that is BMW related, and maybe a few
that aren't quite but come close, is fair game, even if it doesn't help
people make their cars better.  Sometimes we just need to laugh a little
and have some fun.  I'm just curious what others think about this?  If I'm
supposed to check my sense of humor at the virtual door, just let me
know, and I'm out of here...

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter
BMW CCA #44977