"Conforti-certified" shops?

Knute Ream wrote:

> It should be noted that the newer models (OBD-II; generally post-'95)
> aren't upgraded by Jim anymore by "swapping the chip"; it's a flash memory
> (software) upgrade that is pumped in via the diagnostic port.  This gives
> you two alternatives; sending the box to Jim, or making arrangements with
> one of a few "Conforti-certified" shops capable of doing the upgrade to
> your car through the port (no disassembly required).

"Conforti-certified" shops -- plural?
I only know of one.
Does anyone have a list of these?
What's the closest one to Dallas?
(I'd rather spend a day driving my M3 rather than spend two days looking at
it parked. ;^)  Especially since I'd like to get another 1000 miles on it
before I start autox-ing it hard.)

Thanks,

Brian