Re: alright, that's enough, children

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Richard Welty wrote:

> i asked, twice, for people to stop posting on the subject of modified cars,
> racist comments, etc.

I understand the need to keep the conversation off hot button topics
that have nothing to do with cars, but to stop posting on the subject
of modified cars?  Good Lord, we might as well pack it in and go home.

- --
  John Bolhuis    | These are no ordinary monkeys --
 bolhuijo         | these are mean, spiteful, butt-biting
  @domain.elided   | monkeys with an obvious mission: conquest.
                                        -tabloid.net