Dyno Sheets for Modified M3

I am working with<bold> Jim Blanchard (1-816-221-8584)</bold>, the BMW transmission
guru, on a racing differential.  Besides all the normal beef ups and cool downs,
we are trying to establish the ideal lock up and gearing.  It is the latter that brings
this request.  In order to properly gear the car for maximum utilization of the
torque and horsepower, I need <bold>Dyno Sheets </bold>for my car.  I know that a number of
you out there have run dyno sheets on your cars, so I could extrapolate from
them.  Can you share them with me, either by private post or by fax? My fax
number is 801-531-6690.

My car is a 95 E36, with a Lightweight motor .  It has all the intake mods (ram
air, big HFM, big throttle body), Conforti V-4, full headers and freeflowing
exhaust.  I need this info ASAP, so please send it right away if you can.

thanks,

Carl

<nofill>
Carl Buckland