RE: Trailer Deal (was Massive Track Time)

Carl Buckland wrote:
>Also, I have a heavy duty M3 tire =
>trailer and hitch for sale for about $450.

For those of you that have not seen this particular trailer, it is a =
beauty.  And it is way over-built.  It carries a number of tires and =
wheels (two sets, I believe) and lots of other goodies with ease.  It has =
full-size tires (not the common 8" or 12") so towing at freeway speeds is =
no problem.

I have no financial interest in seeing Carl sell it, but I recognize a *=
GREAT* deal when I see one.  $450 is an absolute steal.

Bob Tunnell