(total)<WOB> race, PC

How many people saw this coming?

OK, so someone made a remark about an ethnic group
that ruffled some feathers.  It was just an observation.

Is it racist to say that many of the Asian kids in my neighborhood
have grossly modified Hondas with stupid decals?

Is it racist to say that many African Americans have heavy
gold trim on their imports in my neighborhood?

Is it racist to say that most of the Mexican's in my neighborhood
drive old Celicas and Supras with wide rims?

Is it racist to say that the caucasians with pickups in my neighborhood
are rednecks?  Or that the ones with Volvos and european
stickers (you know, the EU sticker right below the Dartmouth
alumni decal) all over them are pretentious?

Taste is subjective.  Let's leave it at that, pleeeaaaase.

Dave
Arlington, VA
'76 2002 Schwartz on rust
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/9550