Re: reality check

talk about reality check....... you start off by saying that both are the
same then shift gears into saying that the coupe is better in off line
acceleration, sharper steering and better handling..
maybe bubba duane can help me out here......what does one look for in a
performance auto?????
fact is mark if both were sitting side by side at seebring and you had to
choose one to race against the other in a one hour sprint which would it
be?? i don't know about you but to me that is reality.

Patrick Spikes