PizzaFest II Accommodations

Okay PizzaFesters;
    Here is the scoop on the hotel for PizzaFest II.  I need to know how
many of you that will be attending this event, will need rooms ASAP.  The
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hotels in Woodbridge, VA is available.  However, I
can only get seven (7) rooms at this location because of a Soccer
Tournament.  There is a website for this hotel at
http://www.fairfieldinn.com/fairfieldinn/WASPM/ that includes a map of its
location.  Prices for rooms would be $79/ wkend night for executive rooms
(two beds) and $74/ wkend night for regular rooms (two beds), the first
night however is a weekday and prices would be $74/ wk night (executive) and
$67/ wk night (regular).  Our alternative is the Residence Inn in Fairfax,
VA.  Their website is http://www.residenceinn.com/residenceinn/IADFL/ and
also has a map.  Room availability (10-15) should be better here, rates will
be comparable.  Though not perfect locations of both hotels are central and
will work fine.
   What I need to know how many of you will need the overnight
accommodations.  Please send me an email with your needs for rooms.  I
anticipate there will be sharing of rooms to bring costs down.  I want to
nail this down soon.  Thanks.  "If you can't to run with the big Dawgs, stay
on the porch!!"

Mike G.