<E28> Exhaust - catalytic - recommendations?

On my 1985  535i  I need to replace the exhaust from the end of the
exhaust manifold back.  What's there has rusted out.  For the last
"half" of the exhaust I plan to use a stainless steel system
recommended by some of you.  For the first "half" - which includes
the catalytic converter - what do you recommend?  And what about the
oxygen sensor?  Thank you for your time - private replies are fine.

...Kim Hensley
BMW CCA #16216